Re: [bmwg] AD Evaluation for draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking

"MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acmorton@att.com> Sat, 15 April 2017 12:57 UTC

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <acmorton@att.com>
To: Marius Georgescu <marius.georgescu@rcs-rds.ro>, Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
CC: "bmwg-chairs@ietf.org" <bmwg-chairs@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking@ietf.org>, "bmwg@ietf.org" <bmwg@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 12:56:56 +0000
x-originating-ip: [73.178.187.36]
Subject: Re: [bmwg] AD Evaluation for draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking

Hi Marius,

Since all ADs read *many* documents, it is universally
preferred to respond quickly as you've done, and follow-up
with a revised version in this case (and when requested
in the steps that follow).

When the revised version is available, the next step will
likely be an IETF-wide Last Call. This is when the various
Directorates that help the Area Directors will review
the draft, and there will be some more comments as a result.

After Last Call, the draft will be scheduled for an IESG
telechat, and the other Area Directors will likely provide
even more comments. Prompt replies and resolving text will
again keep your draft moving.

If you have any questions as we proceed, don't hesitate to
get in touch.

regards,
Al
bmwg co-chair and doc shepherd