[bmwg] AD Review of draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 09 November 2020 15:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=+ZuYlfO8NhYEe3KFfAdmjrqFssDRPQY++REixLayAd8=; b=lFuV4V89rCCghg0cNx9zAMukRfKBbbTEMGoRgtnHDPXijyaANm5o2nZNrhukOhHVJk RC6o7DGitTm6y8wn6NQNziULu2arxkWsoP/k+sR50+DuQnlnjPFoM9XDaIdRy2ECM9W1 M38zTPSRzhsMdOxO3WsJgJaKSQtGZ7mzVjC4Me9w6g86jwc9IgjRauPchm4aZNvMGiCo Jx/joGKsfyKHIR1UIEuchag9Aq9jfzrJvXP+qq+34bAh302wYzzg7RPioDjqpZ6iAQSC AIWUolqYnhinnZsjlVQ/QSk5/vhjHVYyksexoWqjTodc0re97qnY3Vk4NErFXieGYTaP YBkw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=+ZuYlfO8NhYEe3KFfAdmjrqFssDRPQY++REixLayAd8=; b=AeFWk3ihA3eLc5jYs8wsvQGOI1QT8ebsi8SWFiFYUerjycUrJe/ZJmj6J9I5E9f1DO Z+z35oIR8MNVH5U+5T3k7WCBGBqZlLfjDdceb/D8od14/3TqGvcErvsRWP4SNwJeQRYE 6eZ94aKhCUQIFkJXBoK6misn4JXJWlq5VeGGXVhRUb9CQG6bqSaVVCrfQYcnHEhLomWb oxHnv2uWecZM7ObMPoeWi6H0JjLVOe/66FfJLhapFe4ikBunJVu0WQYXuZBaQ54zhigh X7Q4yzAz6jRyl7fcxX+1DcQyhVCSzisLuWD4MmicO6M0qcWWe/oXaZr0fQbhnc4J+W5D xUfA==