Re: [bmwg] AD Eval of draft-ietf-bmwg-vswitch-opnfv

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 01 May 2017 17:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AmrWISn9y2tacShYMj1koKbabsr5ORk5/26FeOgA38A=; b=ZkZBncKF3Q6TWgv7+yk0eeEkXhmMi/IKfYjNC+xYkhXP0EsszcHHEMnASOlcMgRAcz UjsWPjYFrYuaTmDqA8XKphJo/uwN6Ros/4S35PlOMJ08e2utcVcTV5aXLAxpH5fgr0fz 6sOnw2ZhLnAaJorSpbcASHol+C6YmA6kOim6QwZdjrD+TJZaiQlW2VaCquT3ca8FFdyI AywlaKiaTtSCb0GIfbQpHCPsvvly6FFqwppnGmT1NqdRfMvqO+0Yo+wE6iKR503hx+pQ u0Ahqi6uNXC0qTaedUBh14gQGIuiW3r6ll4uMJIwnklvZASi+WAmMh89mElM7lox6xII +8tw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AmrWISn9y2tacShYMj1koKbabsr5ORk5/26FeOgA38A=; b=YFIrhPTFAs6zKV+bX8GpEQt0hYsWDFtT+QjnjP6HOIIJP3PkTZLAP5etny8vcWAW/G y1h7sLmrX8L0+4nSsnQXThzXukL+bHCDij5TuqyX8gcjQJExMoKQoxrKmv6VtObgsyTI Ss0Ak4pm5IxOJN3/ERP/CA80kT4zsm9Lsc87uKj8JnD9T0d97WPK4Yki4AoPHPDVMBMl Dg66Nb0Ju0xJeQMOgm+pEbqaYynjgITW9Xhd6mZ0vunD5/tNbHa199S9EN7rF7lbFZDK n8LegUoFA1KE40YKowqeD639oPV1EuANBcAmUS/He/db1q745e+MWIDNBdnutEnFZhww NPKw==