[bmwg] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-16: (with COMMENT)

Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com> Thu, 22 June 2017 03:01 UTC

From: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology@ietf.org, Sarah Banks <sbanks@encrypted.net>, bmwg-chairs@ietf.org, sbanks@encrypted.net, bmwg@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 20:01:23 -0700
Subject: [bmwg] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-16: (with COMMENT)

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-16: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-methodology/

COMMENT:

I agree with Alvaro's discuss -- you can't cite 2119 and then override it. It
may well be that what 2119 does not make sense for this document; if so, don't
cite it, and be clear up front that you're using a *different* set of meanings
for these specific terms.

I *think* I can suss out the nature of "east-west" versus "north-south" in the
introduction, but I'm really not sure. Can you please define these terms or
point to a document that does so?

Editorial:

- Something has gone well and truly bonkers with the references section
formatting.

- Please fix reference [1] so that it correctly points to
draft-ietf-bmwg-dcbench-terminology. This will ensure that it is updated to the
correct RFC value at publication.

Nits:

Please expand "SUT" on first use.

  ** The abstract seems to contain references ([1]), which it shouldn't.
     Please replace those with straight textual mentions of the documents in
     question.