Re: [bmwg] Request to add topics to bmwg interim meeting on 15-May

"MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <> Tue, 12 May 2020 02:49 UTC

Return-Path: <>
Received: from localhost (localhost []) by (Postfix) with ESMTP id 716E73A0803 for <>; Mon, 11 May 2020 19:49:33 -0700 (PDT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: -1.796
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.796 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H4=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
Received: from ([]) by localhost ( []) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id wvTgj3NMki0C for <>; Mon, 11 May 2020 19:49:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from ( []) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 35D403A07ED for <>; Mon, 11 May 2020 19:49:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from pps.filterd ( []) by ( with SMTP id 04C2fk47030252; Mon, 11 May 2020 22:49:31 -0400
Received: from ( []) by with ESMTP id 30yd86q0s3-1 (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 bits=256 verify=NOT); Mon, 11 May 2020 22:49:30 -0400
Received: from (localhost []) by (8.14.5/8.14.5) with ESMTP id 04C2nTEh049467; Mon, 11 May 2020 21:49:29 -0500
Received: from ( []) by (8.14.5/8.14.5) with ESMTP id 04C2nObu049369 (version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 bits=256 verify=NO); Mon, 11 May 2020 21:49:25 -0500
Received: from ( []) by (Service) with ESMTP id EDE96404B591; Tue, 12 May 2020 02:49:24 +0000 (GMT)
Received: from (unknown []) by (Service) with ESMTP id C3991404B590; Tue, 12 May 2020 02:49:24 +0000 (GMT)
Received: from (localhost []) by (8.14.5/8.14.5) with ESMTP id 04C2nOkG017736; Mon, 11 May 2020 21:49:24 -0500
Received: from ( []) by (8.14.5/8.14.5) with ESMTP id 04C2nHnr017194; Mon, 11 May 2020 21:49:17 -0500
Received: from ( []) by (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 0FF8110AF91C; Mon, 11 May 2020 22:49:16 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from ([fe80::b09c:ff13:4487:78b6]) by ([fe80::e881:676b:51b6:905d%12]) with mapi id 14.03.0487.000; Mon, 11 May 2020 22:49:16 -0400
From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <>
To: "Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan)" <>
CC: "" <>
Thread-Topic: Request to add topics to bmwg interim meeting on 15-May
Thread-Index: AQHWJ4HarIvd9PnLu0mhqaiM8YnzV6ijwEFY
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 02:49:15 +0000
Message-ID: <>
References: <> <> <>, <>
In-Reply-To: <>
Accept-Language: en-US
Content-Language: en-US
x-originating-ip: []
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_000_4D7F4AD313D3FC43A053B309F97543CF0108A5602Enjmtexg5resea_"
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Proofpoint-Virus-Version: vendor=fsecure engine=2.50.10434:6.0.216, 18.0.676 definitions=2020-05-11_11:2020-05-11, 2020-05-11 signatures=0
X-Proofpoint-Spam-Details: rule=outbound_policy_notspam policy=outbound_policy score=0 impostorscore=0 priorityscore=1501 mlxscore=0 malwarescore=0 adultscore=0 lowpriorityscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 mlxlogscore=999 suspectscore=0 clxscore=1011 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.12.0-2003020000 definitions=main-2005120023
Archived-At: <>
Subject: Re: [bmwg] Request to add topics to bmwg interim meeting on 15-May
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.29
Precedence: list
List-Id: Benchmarking Methodology Working Group <>
List-Unsubscribe: <>, <>
List-Archive: <>
List-Post: <>
List-Help: <>
List-Subscribe: <>, <>
X-List-Received-Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 02:49:33 -0000

Yes, thanks for updating the drafts (1,2), we should try to make some discussion time,
(3) as well.

From: Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan) []
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 6:49 AM
Subject: Request to add topics to bmwg interim meeting on 15-May

Dear Al,

Thank you for the invites. I understand the current agenda is here:<>

Would it be possible to add the following drafts and topics:

1. draft-vpolak-mkonstan-bmwg-mlrsearch, see original request for ietf 107 below.
2. draft-vpolak-bmwg-plrsearch, see original request for ietf 107 below.

Time allowing would also like to bring few discussion points related to (now expired) draft:

3. draft-mkonstan-nf-service-density (expired), revisit the overall problem space, explore tighter collaboration options.


On 6 Mar 2020, at 22:24, Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan) <<>> wrote:

Dear BMWG Chairs,

We would like to request two slots at IETF 107 BMWG meeting to present MLRsearch and PLRsearch drafts.


On 6 Mar 2020, at 22:22, Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan) <<>> wrote:

Dear bmwg,

We have just posted updates to both drafts:


  Added an Example MLRsearch Run table based on real test data,
  tracking MLRsearch phases, trial measurements and updated bound
  values. Default MLRsearch values got moved into<> CSIT
  implementation specific section.


  Minor update with added<> CSIT reference and editing nits.

We are looking to present both at BMWG meeting at IETF 107.

Welcome all comments.

Vratko and Maciek

On 1 May 2020, at 23:57, MORTON, ALFRED C (AL) <<>> wrote:


You have received a webex invite and a cancellation for a meeting on
Saturday May 16th - disregard them please. The scheduled date
changed when the time zone was adjusted (auto-magically and unexpectedly).

The LAST webex invite is for our meeting as scheduled below
and will hopefully produce a calendar event for you at the
correct time, etc. Please check that you have the right date
and time in calendar.

Date: 2020-05-15
Start Time: 15:00 UTC
Duration: 02:00


-----Original Message-----
From: bmwg [] On Behalf Of MORTON, ALFRED C
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: [bmwg] bmwg - New Interim Meeting Request

*** Security Advisory: This Message Originated Outside of AT&T ***.
Reference for more information.


As you can see below, we have selected a time for our virtual
meeting based on Survey feedback.

@Editors & @Authors :
Please let us know if you can attend and discuss issues.

Others, please read the drafts and join us with your comments!

bmwg co-chair

-----Original Message-----
From: bmwg [] On Behalf Of IETF Meeting
Session Request Tool
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 10:16 AM
Cc:<>; MORTON, ALFRED C (AL) <<>>;<>
Subject: [bmwg] bmwg - New Interim Meeting Request

A new interim meeting request has just been submitted by Al Morton.

This request requires approval by the Area Director of the Operations
Management Area

The meeting can be approved here:


Working Group Name: Benchmarking Methodology
Area Name: Operations and Management Area
Session Requester: Al Morton

Meeting Type: Virtual Meeting

Session 1:

Date: 2020-05-15
Start Time: 15:00 UTC
Duration: 02:00
Remote Participation Information: Webex
Agenda Note:


bmwg mailing list<>


bmwg mailing list<>

bmwg mailing list<><>