Re: [bmwg] Comments on draft-mkonstan-nf-service-density-01

Manuel Peuster <peuster@mail.uni-paderborn.de> Thu, 14 November 2019 13:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mail.uni-paderborn.de; s=20170601; h=Message-Id:In-Reply-To:To:References: Date:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:From:Sender: Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From: Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help: List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=f5Ncez47hNEkvtS2rb238BxyC6IMwA5yiV9X1OB542M=; b=cbCHu7SICxwGqzjZv5P5DH91lt LDPSCAeZJUW5bS0Oj+mIszZDcvdA6e7gnlGuogZoCYp1yOnrttNUEoDQjJy+yWPeHIrNQgqoQqE4E VWesySEl0gapOhHOkCsXU02Qg7PQgKMN2lWy3X+I7DyP0N3+UAmE07D8milaAFhH+/EU=;