Re: [bmwg] How to apply RFC 4814 pseudorandom source and destination port numbers, when benchmarking tunneling technologies?

David Newman <dnewman@networktest.com> Wed, 23 September 2020 22:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=networktest.com; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-language:content-type :in-reply-to:mime-version:user-agent:date:message-id:from :references:to:subject; s=dkim; t=1600898521; x=1603490522; bh=M 2Ub2KDrc+HgwIob+5hzYXKK5Vh7aD2KguLJUJSp/70=; b=PcfMu7M7DlAoeN8vD BIIK+J6jGgX8IMwVF521qWTIFxiLvPdwiaR5mDu4qhl3WCRMv7f/FJGV5ofmdfYi AJgm3TE+nbxzVVT0uXt/bDF/ciGOP96eFpaBKjHMOceldObtUyJEu5h422vp9D2J UBLOpmbfpWQeYOPZsJfgxT0qMY=