Re: [bmwg] AD Review of draft-ietf-bmwg-evpntest

Sarah B <sarah.banks@gmail.com> Mon, 02 December 2019 22:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=qiH7BdpfgSjy3nYlisssmUH2L8a0hwgbs56mUCkJxQ0=; b=V6WKKD5jCQU4mHJrPB/bwIbmPr7CFquBjx/7kSww2P//DUOYMPHnQEnWwkUKR5LB+d jaMxDfF7ibwLDESAEp020joMhpHPCxJ8/eyME7H7EEnhkJ0OqOHdBD+u/S/khkA3D4LU naRaYvAqlmbxXZl26hunuuwoKQfDqbQYRYrJ/7t94E3J+zoEaNzcp3EWjosVh/orucEO Fn8fUFyeneyeZiiY8H+bqWrCmY7hD2Amk+0+IGyxbpvXkROQ59mL6Xwy6rzZQE9/3tqK lnpFSCvPa4ahgnXez4bfyOfu+jpNmAs/CSJefbsWEeVuGkfWMd4phF+xgipxtOomBa8u 6YdA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=qiH7BdpfgSjy3nYlisssmUH2L8a0hwgbs56mUCkJxQ0=; b=Ditrv5+qXx5XumMBdr6MSIzrgfEpOI/p+YEjr7WuOtHW1ZiBoPzMSZQdVdcJV73n0A PFgXmH+AHErZBqTXwgYn0HlMuy5AK0fBZfxbe7wZyXOGYTAlFmyaZyobBBYOGtJRsxuA Zdd1yUv+mAjbEnrjO5cK4n0GYQ36PQWEXMi3uWnZZei1dILUJerYaMdeuk5JAFjRadxC f7LIaP7wA4DTWUjbklJH4L0j6Dvza4NrDzZYwtQqT/7a8YhV7QNKQN/e9Q5fc+2/7skr +p5fZ9g/tsedk2go2ZY1g6k9JBPbzv4pW+0n+O9gqG4ZNKNTYnvAnfvQy06qyBVRF08d pmlQ==