Re: [bmwg] Document Action: 'Benchmarking Methodology for SDN Controller Performance' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-bmwg-sdn-controller-benchmark-meth-09.txt)

Bhuvaneswaran.Vengainathan <bhuvaneswaran.vengainathan@veryxtech.com> Mon, 28 May 2018 09:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha256; t=1527498871; x=1528103671; s=iwc; d=veryxtech.com; c=relaxed/relaxed; v=1; bh=7CVD6AVJN7qMaemyEbGkJAiy34iTa3flUBJWJbAIiOc=; h=From:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:In-Reply-To:References; b=GlGUpHz3/gbatCH00K2QYrB3MOWz0mjTjo1rnV1jOUAF8tNlAeUOZOEfe9UwVZZqcM2qIA+M+kdyjqRLxUGizzL8wy44NNaEs0Nlc2KYo+eMbYtBrDn3iD+zsE8DCgUMeMnGMWU0HW6eYMOG8hvmqB/FZk03t+XkacDpl2fZygM=