Re: [bmwg] Martin Duke's Discuss on draft-ietf-bmwg-b2b-frame-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Wed, 16 December 2020 18:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YI8wbKt8K1/CCv/Sey15bB6+RrksSa7GD6CuIN7xlsg=; b=chmSatba/oAwrqFUofIzhU/+OSCLOo2KL5ZXdK2KRgmUMrkg+LCZk7Gh1UEzaM1Ib9 Il/nqcdWYiv9EJaCDRBCEa8xjd5QAai8ZYlaM5JPXO0z72FxnE/3i7PswoEAu414haux DDQiBU0KT6aBuzOsyerIMovYujFL5ujKkDOtgtD1cYssJsh0Yww9fB3/n+uymymiLn3n 2ES1zakooJoA1iRp9krEwagJwxoSmlbTC/ZMfu1Q00ECCz3hNXD0t/Nwl0wQhG2SBWMb LWTwCYRBpLJHfWnLMHquL5t1Pr40kARjg2yMXrlSOlnfNr8L5whuGYFmf9jaYS8RJPXe idgg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YI8wbKt8K1/CCv/Sey15bB6+RrksSa7GD6CuIN7xlsg=; b=lfbHyNAjngFQFw6JnnqDBQn4fm9ro2qUUXV1UjDLvxgGmQFnLzkmG4X/VpZBjUdglJ p0ymQ0s6vn0sgBoygjRMz+y5ijN5SZ6aeQ9Xy7qxRLIL26VoZmoUcfpQJyAOmkf+IBuQ kmgrZWzFlFQNo6SPYnBEimM2VRURfuHfgSTbH9/l1Y0ByUCMRqhraQTyogVYtWUpZON7 9XLQQuDJL/6QM3obnfHrN4i/rXKhMcsD+flGb3biavlGxd1VRWyVfd4ozIGGe+O7RqM4 RLQFb2Rht0BZNanUeH85kiMfWBAF6+nissQCBnhgxtKhm3HFLvD9PR+mYlLfpXoI4O80 YN7Q==
References: <160755503926.27888.3173906725876085467@ietfa.amsl.com> <4D7F4AD313D3FC43A053B309F97543CF014766D179@njmtexg5.research.att.com> <BC09F3BD-B046-44D8-8063-3EA10E9DE574@sobco.com> <4D7F4AD313D3FC43A053B309F97543CF014766EB8C@njmtexg5.research.att.com> <A720588B-2F9C-4EC8-8269-E27D0B3A2973@sobco.com> <4D7F4AD313D3FC43A053B309F97543CF014766F1FE@njmtexg5.research.att.com> <27AFD4CF-D66F-451D-AE2C-4D6CED32943E@sobco.com> <4D7F4AD313D3FC43A053B309F97543CF014766FDE3@njmtexg5.research.att.com>