[bmwg] Fwd: RFC 8239 on Data Center Benchmarking Methodology

Sarah B <sbanks@encrypted.net> Wed, 30 August 2017 23:34 UTC

From: Sarah B <sbanks@encrypted.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:34:16 -0700
Cc: Lucien <lucien.avramov@gmail.com>, Jacob Rapp <jrapp@vmware.com>
To: bmwg@ietf.org
Subject: [bmwg] Fwd: RFC 8239 on Data Center Benchmarking Methodology

Hello BMWG, Lucien, Jacob,
	Today RFCs 8238.8239 have been published, marking the end of a long journey towards Data Center Benchmarking. A huge thank you to the authors and BMWG alike; BMWG, thank you for your repeated reviews and consistent feedback, both at the meetings and on the list. Authors, thank you for the dedication to the work, particularly at the tail end. Again, congratulations on this exciting milestone!

Best,
Sarah