Re: [bmwg] Call for Adoption: Benchmarking Methodology for Network Security Device Performance

Sarah Banks <sbanks@encrypted.net> Tue, 16 April 2019 17:15 UTC

From: Sarah Banks <sbanks@encrypted.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 10:15:23 -0700
To: bmwg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [bmwg] Call for Adoption: Benchmarking Methodology for Network Security Device Performance

Hello BMWG,

As co-chair, I’m calling Consensus on the call for WG adoption for the B2B Frame draft.

Thanks to the author (my co-chair!) and everyone else who indicated support both on the list, and in the previous IETF sessions. The original call for adoption ended at IETF104, and there was an action item for me to call consensus on list, which this email completes.

I would expect to see the draft replaced with draft-ietf-<text> shortly, and we’ll continue our discussions on list and most likely Montreal. Please read the draft, and submit your feedback/questions/comments to bmwg@ietf.org.

Kind regards,
Sarah
BMWG Co-Chair