[bmwg] AD Evaluation for draft-ietf-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 14 April 2017 16:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=OS0R/DXz1efixYM+R/JW9hfnT4dedpICVw4Iun0cQZ0=; b=fVielvB4oHNTovFbUGFQCe8bKyqE8KiP0/wEgq0XsL9ZcXVsHpGN79BafuKQCxifn0 B/ODHj3bTL4Pvnp8dNlGBVUIKcqjs/XRCcTiGk5zVWwJUhPblSm7u96evCo+z6HJlfu1 ymmcid1yvXB6yibZIPpdPUB/gblFBr79Cs98/nzz1gTtY8JIwGnX7NtHuFxc0alwPa8L Ia4ImkjZTCAJxzA6br0WWc8bwLRbnZISVAWSars4kfK4hpuBqM1rJRr34NMI9vWPaxTV GTLgwRvJfkCgciyvTz58rBrjBqk7H5ULFo2Satdp/peQponfMjCesmDzFhtT+HpAL4r8 mMZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=OS0R/DXz1efixYM+R/JW9hfnT4dedpICVw4Iun0cQZ0=; b=TZdziNWUGzU+kipc5chWPkvwd8W/tK99ba3uLOK7HujizZqZZIOuwhI7HVhJRRRI6W 8wLECOygbnSBJjWUk7dgCxdxHp0d0GwMi7KVyJ1WurkEGlaUx03PIgEYgyn31AAKeFQk H6ErkLV0eGKH1z92tF+i2BU9lOxEHaDPiQjSOpWOuTYWOrnRvyDzicpHrSm93UcwlwWL V0+n/em25KC2ob1WFDty6Iny4sSyafQTToLLvgq5+0fcfXtj9gdJ8LRUnln4gh1sKqCk tp7kI/xw8JSJ8wpVTN3jubJDLSS18u8VmijYcgD2ZWMC1U5OPJgAlaYFkqYZjRSgC6BQ Ob2g==