Re: [bmwg] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-bmwg-ngfw-performance-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 28 September 2022 01:37 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.106 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari.net; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:references:in-reply-to :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=Jkx+WuUbOQjINMnoCAdFMXzAomXaOSE+YEldFl+iDTA=; b=Xu97ohR0idQ2gOkj9JGlEOWXRlxiEuLUbtWEVxvgE1vkM1TJSYm8O7SNsUZnu8Qh98 Fs6t5skm6VNuvGEw40FRpxolj86H167YSyRsDY02cBBLyaUI7qKrW/b5O8wUKUP+05/S I0aU+vTK3gRO13yy3ssIOXaz8M7qa9ryTbPxFCHpLsAOquoJdmLKfzOXAQPLEV3J17oM iimoLaSUtPksA1UYupx5G83ikBprBqfIFzzThfr/2c9IOYd/A4UWAOLY3CRRrWcYWz1G ef1PIUH/wEdCC1nEI/ivYCe6YID28cZ3JTK2w2GbWk4hnTOVyMcztM3nrAFTWafjSy2l xHwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:references:in-reply-to :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=Jkx+WuUbOQjINMnoCAdFMXzAomXaOSE+YEldFl+iDTA=; b=uXjli03j3fcbbX7FMcgKOrZKHZx3/2vimSdNPKMM6hFDRwlafdBRT2QlFb+MHqdE0c EDGHhMKkbgmMriqxMdRMMcFRaVTUrj6lb7iWlyvC4atg2jHgZextMHDFySq1rvDsjOQq 1UcOxLhVB+kE6h1ZK6sOLRJHhDlK976YwSriquEvOvHQQ1PSgOSP0VN/CJMO8nbSSD0z Lm56US+mWGuSaotsutNor1drvOSfLSvUDxreJjHGRjj5T8NyK3x6KAoV4b85JTxRWDIu 64V4BYH2hGIZfpG9BMpv1fzzDP3E9cfuHk11t77487UO2VW17UOXcTy9onEydR/OtMEy rFDQ==