Re: [Bnbsg] Fwd: [6lo] FW: LLN Plugfest at IETF 90

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Thu, 19 June 2014 12:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13314; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1403181360; x=1404390960; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=DBZwM2XYOvkPysIWS5/ataq1uwolLOSHsKEBnXBZgKw=; b=MhCToAuxAKIU7V+NQclkkkProhLYR/cNASV2DfPSLnIFTJ6s/5Ab3yJc r9U8QU+W2fdNMe0JdPJ8INbrtfIG+qTSuqWlhkSk3YsUxwyFTNi5Wa9q0 zdKZUcmFV87I/oMl7CNyxofTfQLO2b4pfliDhIt+aEYe8FcqhZ7FzQoFC U=;