Re: [Bridge-mib] FW: Static fdb table in q-bridge MIB?

"Les Bell" <elbell999@googlemail.com> Thu, 19 April 2007 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=OqTGBKiVyviSmaaoxYamXDp1sM14xpzpijsEmol/cmJrsaaHU1dmVWynx0obBBwdGHCLmvzE4hNhZDxG0wWEelzCmrMMfVbua5HHOdYdP5OA4vn7l/0DEEHYtZ8VqOZFEV+7UeE51F+noCD/4s/UmrGnqMs/KhT10gIReCHOeW8=
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:48:30 +0100
From: Les Bell <elbell999@googlemail.com>
To: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
Subject: Re: [Bridge-mib] FW: Static fdb table in q-bridge MIB?
Cc: "Bridge-Mib (E-mail)" <bridge-mib@ietf.org>

The dot1dStaticTable was replaced in the q-bridge mib with two tables:
dot1qStaticUnicastTable and dot1qStaticMulticastTable.  The reason for
this is because the definitions of these tables in the 802.1Q spec had
different indices.  The unicast table is indexed by FDB ID, the
multicast table is indexed by VLAN ID.  Both of these tables are
defined in RFC 4363.

Les...