RE: [Bridge-mib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bridge-ext-v2-01.txt (summ ary)

"Ngai, Vivian" <vngai@enterasys.com> Tue, 24 September 2002 13:21 UTC

From: "Ngai, Vivian" <vngai@enterasys.com>
To: bridge-mib@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Bridge-mib] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-bridge-ext-v2-01.txt (summ ary)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:19:21 -0400
Sender: bridge-mib-admin@ietf.org

RowStatus has been added to dot1vProtocolGroupTable and
dot1vProtocolPortTable as proposed by Ilan Yerushalmi.

And my apology goes to Andrew Smith and his company.  I just notice that I
forgot to update his affiliation on the title page.  I will have it changed
next time.

Regards,
Vivian

1.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in, type
"cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-bridge-ext-v2-01.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html

Send a message to:
	mailserv@ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-bridge-ext-v2-01.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	how to manipulate these messages.

Internet-Draft.