[Bridge-mib] RE: LLDP MIBs

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Wed, 14 April 2004 17:10 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: "Harrington, David" <dbh@enterasys.com>, Bridge-mib@ietf.org
Cc: "Mreview (E-mail)" <mreview@ops.ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:39:22 +0200
Subject: [Bridge-mib] RE: LLDP MIBs
Sender: bridge-mib-admin@ietf.org

I get these SMICng errors:

  C:\bwijnen\smicng\work>smicng lldp.inc
  E: f(lldp.mib), (493,15) Default value for
    "lldpPortConfigAdminStatus" must be a name and not a number
  E: f(lldp.mib), (506,15) Default value for
    "lldpPortConfigNotificationEnable" must be a name and not a number

  *** 2 errors and 0 warnings in parsing

Have only done SMICng checking sofar

Thanks,
Bert