RE: [Bridge-mib] VlanID and VlanIDOrAny

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Sat, 20 September 2003 01:36 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: 'Les Bell' <Les_Bell@eur.3com.com>, bridge-mib@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Bridge-mib] VlanID and VlanIDOrAny
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:01:06 +0200
Sender: bridge-mib-admin@ietf.org

There are quite a bundle of TCs that have this sort of
xxxOrZero behaviour where the user of the TC has to specify
some additional semantics.

I am fine to be more specific, and to even add a few more
TCs as indicated below. I am writing up an I-D that will
contain them, so we can review.

Thanks,
Bert