[anonsec] Fwd: [openikev2-announce] New versions released !!!

gregorio at dif.um.es (Gregorio Martinez) Fri, 27 July 2007 16:28 UTC

From: "gregorio at dif.um.es"
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:28:49 +0200
Subject: [anonsec] Fwd: [openikev2-announce] New versions released !!!

Hi Yoav, hi all,

thanks for forwarding this message to the Anonsec/BTNS mailing list ... and you are right; we are currently supporting BTNS as part of our
implementation of the IKEv2 protocol (http://openikev2.sourceforge.net/); it is working well with SAB mode and we are finishing now the coding of the
Channel Binding (CBB) mode.

Thanks, regards, Gregorio

Gregorio Martinez, PhD