Re: [btns] rfc 5387

Nicolas Williams <Nicolas.Williams@sun.com> Tue, 05 May 2009 20:38 UTC

Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 15:15:29 -0500
From: Nicolas Williams <Nicolas.Williams@sun.com>
To: jb27@cec.wustl.edu
References: <8ab37b7001d3c3eb657cf4094244ccdc.squirrel@webmail.cec.wustl.edu> <49A4CDFF.3050907@ese.wustl.edu> <4c1c9a1604e5bb3ac960f4dfff3c88e0.squirrel@webmail.cec.wustl.edu> <49C3A0C3.8000303@ese.wustl.edu> <7610b87c95062b678eaf5b91da2e2670.squirrel@webmail.cec.wustl.edu> <49D9EFAC.7010602@ese.wustl.edu> <9568b97276e9e104429445829e257532.squirrel@webmail.cec.wustl.edu> <49ECADDD.9060204@ese.wustl.edu> <023070630846bf76af405743608d413b.squirrel@webmail.cec.wustl.edu>