[Call-home] Call Home BoF @ IETF 64

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Mon, 31 October 2005 16:20 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:19:48 +0100
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: call-home@ietf.org, ietf-announce@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=1853; t=1130776170; x=1131208370; c=nowsp; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=Subject:Call=20Home=20BoF=20@=20IETF=2064| From:Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com>| Date:Mon,=2031=20Oct=202005=2017=3A19=3A48=20+0100| Content-Type:text/plain=3B=20charset=3DISO-8859-1=3B=20format=3Dflowed| Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit; b=Hr6HyBxDciWTIwceQCddNZFTEynZEqNhl7r65mta6N/yhLJUEcZZ/X1ByhrGt4+QH/vTTpGl mpDQT/pCzcX5qnCB2CAwAPzJaThqjOHTe1i7P0bA7d0tsGeB07fXpf8WqeCkI5WLHSdro3SLST7 yTG2M+/mYwxp6qL6Ii1UcYBY=