[Call-home] last call for a Call Home BoF

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 12 October 2005 08:13 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:12:57 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: "ops- nm"@ops.ietf.org, isms@ietf.org, call-home@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=1932; t=1129105431; x=1129537631; c=nowsp; s=nebraska; h=Subject:From:Date:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=Subject:last=20call=20for=20a=20Call=20Home=20BoF| From:Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com>| Date:Wed,=2012=20Oct=202005=2010=3A12=3A57=20+0200| Content-Type:text/plain=3B=20charset=3DISO-8859-1=3B=20format=3Dflowed| Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit; b=HMPtSMIPPWVMgx4ahNPbMftO4YsS9yKsA+ZDiZlJdx6RwtaI9Wj9b0d5wYdqMod6ePUVuPSZ fEFQeNuTzrCdYdnjaWs/kB8vmIchiBtdSut4JDaWphIT26DiRmcq2TrBoKslZ24lK5uGrizhU9d 1PBWHqy4yWKP9xtBUbsBCR9E=