Re: [Call-home] draft now posted; BoF?

"David T. Perkins" <dperkins@dsperkins.com> Tue, 27 September 2005 17:22 UTC

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:21:53 -0700
From: "David T. Perkins" <dperkins@dsperkins.com>
To: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Call-home] draft now posted; BoF?
Cc: call-home@ietf.org
Sender: call-home-bounces@ietf.org

HI Eliot,

The key issue, which I have said in previous email on the ISMS list,
and you have touched on below, is what credentials are being
used by each end of the connection, followed by what autorization
rules are in being used and where they are applied.

I didn't feel like you answered my previous question about
this on the ISMS list. That is, you did provide a response,
but I could not understand it.

Once it is clear what credentials are available, then the
next step is to show the mechanisms that would be used to
verify the identities.

Regards,
/david t. perkins