Is Tim O'Reilly out of his mind for publishing something everyone can print and even

Mary <0184stocknews@touchcloth.com> Mon, 12 February 2007 15:53 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:52:50 +0220
From: Mary <0184stocknews@touchcloth.com>
To: calsch-archive@lists.ietf.org
Subject: Is Tim O'Reilly out of his mind for publishing something everyone can print and even

This has gone too far. I don't think that a row on a reality TV show should be made into such a big issue. Philadelphia, it also won her nominations in several Indian film awards, such as the International Indian Film Academy Awards. Her last hit was house and she gets treated in a bad way. We don't watch Big Brother here and we wouldn't know much about it if it was not for the controversy this incident has created.
WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU HAD NOT POSSIBILITY LIKE THIS BEFORE. TRY TO CATCH IT RIGHT NOW!!!
AND U CAN DOUBLE YOUR INCOME JUST FOR A FEW DAYS.
COLD CHAIN HANDLING STOCK!!!
COMPANY: THERMAFREEZE PRODUCT
SYMBOL: TFZP.PK
PRICE: 0.09$
TARGET PRICE: 0.52$
WATCH THE CHART ABOVE!!! READ NEWS NOW !!!
DON'T TAKE YOUR ATTENTION OFF IT ON MONDAY: 02.12.2007 !!!
stays in Mumbai with her parents and younger sister, Shamita, who is also a Bollywood actress.Her mother, Sunanda Shetty, claims her daughter's trip to the UK to appear in Big Brother is the first time she has ever 2005's Dus (Ten), in which she starred with other top-notch actors such as Sanjay Dutt and Abhishek Bachchan. She has I don't have contacts with British people. But I've always had an image of Britain being a very tolerant country, with lots

Information herein may contain forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
future events. Don't rely on them. This company doesn't report.
Past performance not indicative of future. We received 300,000 free
trading shares and $1,000 from a non-affiliate. We have sold 186,000 shares and
purchased 16,000 shares in the market at .12. We intend to sell all 130,000 shares
we have left now, which could cause the stock to go down. This company has: no revenue
in its most recent quarter, nominal cash,an accumulated deficit and a reliance on loans
from related parties. It is not a revenue producing company. These factors raise doubt about
its ability to continue as a going concern. This is high risk stock. This report shall not
be taken as investment advice or solicitation. Read the company's information statement now.