Re: [calsify] New Timestamp Draft

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 25 January 2021 21:07 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kmPWk5PH+meaDpNGx7SHgRpb+vY04xcBVoQLhPdx2kU=; b=i2c+5wWZ8eNSsrUMlZrm8NNziA0zFon5DPZ4KeyLlV8USnHAY+N7BW8VB50kMrpGf+ rsdsgoUii3/ef1KFmevq28l/mh7cw9+UI7Nc6aB89QVzJmphgwlVtET6KQKJrQBhoLqS zuKH4FAUknmcR8RP1RVm6j/0gkoTE+JEYXymDogVc0oG879mxwCM7yX4WnusBT+L3Buh TF0y+ZHFzmL6jokhZCtpk84LsE+ed2k+qkA+wp7Xo3XJhKoJrWkQ/0u9ci7I8KWzWeTh e3JhBY8bpF5w/Gt0gibhZNjvcB9sR+eQkRaSlUKDYIIYvEnpP6XROG1OcUR++8oRLjrN H3nw==
References: <36725ce1-307a-945e-63bf-af98f4b85338@igalia.com> <a78e1a49-de7b-d2ed-c112-0bbd0cb62399@igalia.com> <da1b1dce-c4ce-49f2-b802-2bcbe00445c4@dogfood.fastmail.com> <23769d32-0a9b-6a8d-5f23-045f79a25fc6@igalia.com> <0275d5af-6eea-4608-913e-c96d59c0abea@dogfood.fastmail.com> <c87c068b-02f1-913a-64ef-497f827fc3ea@igalia.com> <27ae33c7-d5cf-428b-99fa-7b974be85e70@dogfood.fastmail.com> <AAD5976B-A601-45AC-9E43-CEB24D57BD1E@cisco.com> <fd342b5e-d998-487e-8fa2-5dd949b517e8@dogfood.fastmail.com>