Re: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-02.txt

Michael Douglass <mikeadouglass@gmail.com> Thu, 04 May 2017 21:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to; bh=M0J5BbnOuGJLGQjUF8FADTwkpcHCB5FO9RwLdD52KFc=; b=KvMzywdDFNLhvvs/ehBJz98wiGLP+wVmyRc1NTe4V6I/6TRTaD+N+6zyaHwNca7+Yf kuo1OGKzWWBXhtabYMwocZESK98FafQFRIuzRFHWxiKUhnM9NfKAOroTw/dKz3XJGlwr ZWl5eR+Obbd5ad4jLK1qNFkKpjAWjgEsqAIZwqKzChhQCJn7Icx3XREOaU6r4pnRD5G5 ugc6oblJZmxPpMkjJGoMLnnTviIkEjJpHNvfjIK7AlAhoKlpNEGqOU72ANZOJGASRbF6 8m7B/nJVwfAck3IJVt3kZoHyxV2LGRqR99B5sWAo8xnTl1Aa+5jPk6fF+jfUUD040Mn7 7M1A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=M0J5BbnOuGJLGQjUF8FADTwkpcHCB5FO9RwLdD52KFc=; b=gmMtDEdWjsukV5ioUOs/MzlQd3eKXsecc32wV2ldvRjGyrAr/Ggsx124O/ZCY674bm wN7p4hvGRKq7glE+c+f3lzs+MjzDM5p95kX3j9//6Na4Ijk52MP0cqVGLLlFTNszh42t 8olkoG8ML8VBf68c9r5vXeTHs3sT5MZWjWcfWvXWPJTtqNH89Y8QucAnsyyPmX3dkhOv pZM3aM4pbkXqTASSW9errZzHffsALcbt30slOItWNokJQiPQH8dji55yRj5yWDYa094T AUBBh0qJkmk5DiN/wH8u7T72jCv3RqDAV/sCxfFpD+AGf1l/9s/Y78LIuJTM2abObM4E U+pg==