Re: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-02.txt

Michael Douglass <mikeadouglass@gmail.com> Thu, 04 May 2017 14:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to; bh=5CvmPr7VOcGLcRSTI1r/JZM/STYVM88m1NtMgL1AQcs=; b=FyP9N1phchLPvRhotNiSFTQJ7AGsp142uLrK5aVuxJ2ufUwA7UrR3fgCNYGNRoMKew /IZOF9NGAbfYSNRYKO0Cq9p0ULszpi+ZZWvUponOqZuE2T8Oc9m/aL9xCnW0bBqi8R9r lQ6zxo4Me8mEDhGs/R68icTSCicSBx/Fd0tZILp/xrtXa6hE2KZHFLug19PIJoUvySns pcd7ron10yQACcskx0GAlAsL/EaobgyWCtwK1bxzndB5pZFYdMhHgzszz7qAf376Fqsi clvoTQkilcVtP9rADPcm1FG1EK92q+K4kIqkZuz98fRnbkEJGRuXWGrs5qMS/KokeOrq kVUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=5CvmPr7VOcGLcRSTI1r/JZM/STYVM88m1NtMgL1AQcs=; b=kOWNNXZmV8eb7Wcr8Bl1mQsWBY6+1+3xG1Y3GeGLS7BR9LrTl7TuiCZEAewkKcgtbp ZZQCMltbgj7KV0ghWXMbxDMjQQvFiGJmH+lgzBmVIh1O4VBrXrehnnI2kXsQbMQ/00OF 1kmnHH5YNKZ83wxvqc3I0zpBdeBBU+1AqmUU/xEa8kyU1HWI6yJvUaUxwliZqUfyIbvp 5xlaBbpcq9H0W16myEPYPAOtTG7Uwo3bA446bA0oamrrTnfbYStzcaB73sRJQM03ekn4 qtWIEbzgLiZNmOhoEnFgcZYmWDuylw1eIn4AabH6lyDkLxRBEcycC6QAT2x604sZcg3Y 8VEQ==