Re: [calsify] New Timestamp Draft

Shane Carr <sffc@google.com> Tue, 26 January 2021 07:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sryQFS38w2RoFMW4Tv4aDFEzNBPA9VduveqXMs1h2iA=; b=hTpF8rBzhy7ZjjmfMPA24Awbl2Ytx89km1Bd2ufnHlDpRu9N3vrZZrr2HeprGvAhsh NVggUpDyqY1nQ9g5AJFk6TC4kE+IKAI11/k9rclMU/0NfHrIw0auOxLY0zEvJSZbIf8T PWqAtcOmS/eA8OOiGmeQZuA1KupNiRFYbGWFy80LEKxuf4ApzeLGDU/vg41oH4KKAa6h dqxtGp2C0E+VVXLrq0iCYo/gajzTk7NG/GJI3mZIlgZ6KkflQZYMW4mYEyc6jW6mxzO6 UULfNVNaKuM9M9hZUTf6VdQnLeXobydGGy82iPD0TpaQjl2smMnXFkOFGnwIAO7LzhzY 863A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sryQFS38w2RoFMW4Tv4aDFEzNBPA9VduveqXMs1h2iA=; b=MLCpB6IAJE9XQrI0Uf/8CE+n/8jiE6+JR7V9RIksNUsEz4+OkS1SXGnAAzIeSRPstt c2dmEt3hQ/MY9gGUcp6wt9OKdEt1BAGe9mXGtaO9ZK1n7ZEAs/If4ASkbeCfzv/JXoUH QFLMTYknzM3YTtne9+JXW0/JdVIB7S5NWsxr99aqGJ+66NTzutfL75qTh+AKbc89oSsG mvffywa3aOWHLWsHbm9PCI735/t/KfanLoBPKy+bmT2/HUUz+h7KV2T8TCKTdsQF+DSs OqxlbvobiB8gk0tUQhk96c/rX6XfTwJC63pFm1QV9rgRAK4pLpn88CPTG5IL7QRkjWaM zjsQ==
References: <36725ce1-307a-945e-63bf-af98f4b85338@igalia.com> <a78e1a49-de7b-d2ed-c112-0bbd0cb62399@igalia.com> <da1b1dce-c4ce-49f2-b802-2bcbe00445c4@dogfood.fastmail.com> <23769d32-0a9b-6a8d-5f23-045f79a25fc6@igalia.com> <0275d5af-6eea-4608-913e-c96d59c0abea@dogfood.fastmail.com> <c87c068b-02f1-913a-64ef-497f827fc3ea@igalia.com> <27ae33c7-d5cf-428b-99fa-7b974be85e70@dogfood.fastmail.com> <AAD5976B-A601-45AC-9E43-CEB24D57BD1E@cisco.com> <fd342b5e-d998-487e-8fa2-5dd949b517e8@dogfood.fastmail.com> <CALaySJJPQ0zENWrd-JfthujCjPNcq7aNoDaxtFV7pehAOi5CjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABxsp==sPd3Uj45caWojyp=WEng5_DGTnjFzJ7x0enXWFjp4+w@mail.gmail.com>