Re: [calsify] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-calext-valarm-extensions-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 02 March 2021 21:32 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vk1ngZ6UKTsyMIS5hVAKo5tnhsgG7pWB0i+EAw+jbI8=; b=di9CJDaGFVFx/fNRmUzV0M/h4PX1gjwpBdatYJciXk0X8zaJKnZKzFSmgXHLou0lyU in+IH/YZyqIyug5tOiw9nNU52hNDxWlfiY+/Vlbbz4AIXDjjhym1V+0SJZjvqe/arOnh UzZVmIvurPc90kaVA3hwm6J9NRtYWQm7oPx4RwHR8YL8aOEG6kiHYrZzZCpUeBPN7DjG fWb2vMSCfNBdCkN5Jqs8erRcr43+XNPfiWm5yZ+IFanr+wy5z8iSJt4c0lPjmUoG99Cu c+flBLzajoYGSbvwxwkMF4TzxPOLL1HzjpwDHu+gsh2CuDQ1F3x8oblESCKS/BGhV0yo d49A==