Re: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-16.txt

Michael Douglass <mikeadouglass@gmail.com> Thu, 12 November 2020 04:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language; bh=MN63i6LN6bBP8xRdSvtxrmt6jcDWihsaqyItS91doDU=; b=GeFgS0h7EffHzFegQYpm5U7gVZaeq06lVVJyO88+/gLK7AOeVuTQKv0HbzphMvcZig HAG9+IlAlY+c6hw3m9LX8MzXR6bStz5EXibiEHmmzzunRGAkcbTkozECnPlPICF17gME jurvlfM9dhjWZbhxfvdHXcIaNk/cqqKWHiNW+CDBr7+VLWekfwjdc5qo9NYGj6m6FQRE SCsDd9nCwz9tNo0eIEyMyhU++gB/LHPSCPWR1CLaeJ09Pxhkk0al6Zruo0HvgSuL0Xe3 jrrrWDLQ7p0P8M5+0Vr6x7gkbmSdRWN6PIF6U18f+OwlPsxmHlgoZ69fDh2kD+TIzf6E sBXA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=MN63i6LN6bBP8xRdSvtxrmt6jcDWihsaqyItS91doDU=; b=aUwYdNPss61fwpDwPk598EaprsdcbmFqSe5/7hZsdDJmVNB3fneTUH3xmN9excNPNl 8ryaHJXwXOOIhEx7235uWOYWv9eQzG4Rmm/y6tffJ0cz4eDqawAmaQQS7Ph3Sk5+ZqHz vKTVQqewHdMSZ5gnWzFjKjgZ3D34np/UD6TZ2on7Vh25vWzDXdw5NhBLlKZpDaPlaf14 r9GKb93yGEethSLnfumx1qPsIiBDglYxB2gn2TyUnadAAT5PNm/LSEvMsNEOgo+yBebM ENo9asjchIZ2WeacYI1rYandnVcwcwLabD7O/NB06mInHmQcNSHpygarPPcmcWMU/ml6 2/fA==