Re: [calsify] I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-subscription-upgrade-03.txt

Дилян Палаузов <dilyan.palauzov@aegee.org> Sun, 30 May 2021 18:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=aegee.org; s=k4096; t=1622399225; i=dkim+MSA-tls@aegee.org; bh=+ZSeZzq7kQdXxsTmeRznu9NkuRVkmxDAG+5+Oi+kRjo=; h=Subject:From:To:Date:In-Reply-To:References; b=oajAzkCt3S7Zr5lr+PCtrvr5IZ2vVFepquuV/GCVJl5u6ZJ7VVvPKc3KOy8C+pJM3 y8DmRNkXMwIARd+Z7lAOwx9ooOCRkZtjhGP4UT/HeMgjW2cMlKgechHUex+xtolNk3 GkzX7GUsJ3Zrhd8LLgQv2k2iJmDUPRObbdkSa0QkelRL24tNhZyQrVc1ZeOJ1/HXjA pfiRZG1dNErI/+pHHgMdZ38TBvgzH38eI7aA5OnMN4knyZv2hiyhKZApLo24q442oJ fJGPSm/nD9PYyBNglJSbcAcbmmWnrlceWM+EjW58rrCSC9zmKUsioNa5Z1ZkcRUl3+ tISsNZxJxgBeROD9uL9P1PmjDpboly96CV8YUC2YBHm7+2PkPMoCAKiprc16gOgZER pvFsRuajDJ344cnugsBbxbVFsSQ48a84opAn+lJOoA69KJ1miBO1VrCw/e25QntZUm J8yiu3FGjQKra0ecffibrrrFmwDVqChVcBxRvRaSe9SphRRHHDvER/QU+fD2kc3NMj jwS05iuiL7fqSL0DQxVHXmB8DGnlUXfrvqMHLBDiikii43L6CzW54nuHtAWU/egCir AzgBuFxW14MWUCgxIEo48B9fnofMeMNzoFSB4Ix8M5sunwMGkHy9hZjqHndeF3xpPq uUeWjcWlkPs41wCa7/uMXkdg=