Re: [Captive-portals] Remediation url for CAPPORT

Remi NGUYEN VAN <reminv@google.com> Mon, 20 January 2020 03:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LcPnmaJFPkkpAY5FK9a/hXniFgp375rcE19I3GwdS5U=; b=NhRQskLEPZadPB+JugE8GJeWPNZJKTab2s0xa7R5ftoiGvcRNDvpPN5UpUDAXuVAwC wYkdn1/hDk7DhIIXEa0b3zDfVd8MohYeFwwNjIN83uhk1txP2mcEDLV22Eb2hAKag7B1 jGrpZm6Qf7hnvXsgOC2hSjlcCYznF/7YwDvNC6y1/NDjeyIPfXBg/iz36lxYVAaQMX6V rzicfGgk3p1FZkrsSUNaZYpcLSUyT1VX2S5slJ60cj0G4n7gqJhgxJY7AJwvir4vikNm +4FBM5S15yRmfJEZYqJo+xhPYRR853gwVZr9+gOhL8lxS8rFbeNp15PFeYl5E8JYInRQ NLFQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LcPnmaJFPkkpAY5FK9a/hXniFgp375rcE19I3GwdS5U=; b=rSX/hF+XNlVpUYjLA4bLxII4FNLB9E7sA69maUYbJo4U6xIuL4vpFYNqb/But3pdcv 5DEspNX6rI5CCL2rG38V3CKPoFp4sy4HSLj1VDG1f96EjJrvCzoZjHACdksn87xuG5Cx NiVMJqf+WVyFKpc/zwdhPK15BlvV6ed+FnFGLf9pS3RgmzwW2ISvlXeF4qBpSzPBDmQn gqkWzd/xz5JxBK2BiXYMCjFhq8pBb6m+8zX3fVDiyuOMD5SSKIDu3dM0PSudfiXTe29z CwbVozGgmIoSOloRc86KPz+Op0rFmyQ8uEgAVXVOaJd2Vxz2cJZaX/Q03dF37LwhwNo6 uHHw==
References: <CAKMty=Ks0j6dxPvsDHTpWBCrujihCe7Yzsb4zaV5SkRfh8fx9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAKxhTx_uaZVFs4VhM+nro61XxTjPtwZ+pZ_gsJtNQXiNHtf2vQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMGpriX1ct9y53HZ2FtbK00TfVm3uNRFMwYQW0Wb_18XoXjFJw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKMty=KhYr4XfJWzXeBiod1oiyG-qVp7-ANKJaZF1-_nPZhrTw@mail.gmail.com> <CAAedzxocTUhQ-z+_Cpz8PhG=o3CR4aZHOGddngiEjZ1HZChP1A@mail.gmail.com> <D00FBAF2-3825-4435-8426-10C300E491F2@apple.com> <CAKxhTx9g3WrKM=BP2fifv08CVcMrZvhuvnZjapb3ugN=WX1fhg@mail.gmail.com> <DBEFCCF8-0677-490F-A305-14C880B3DC7A@apple.com> <CAKMty=JqBHb3fqrBy1yhrfxuJVMATP=HByD+bxRezKUN5WYqQA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAedzxpXPdUw+LpfLK15T1YRghSO973pHUaQZQara5GH1QYiPA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKxhTx_8Bik5HnCae4OtYv7Q0gtv7bmKY3PamQN4aGb=S0V7dw@mail.gmail.com> <40F3E8F6-AB27-4F7E-A751-B6C7FB985457@apple.com>