Re: [Captive-portals] WGLC on draft-ietf-capport-architecture and ...-api

Kyle Larose <kyle@agilicus.com> Sat, 14 March 2020 16:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=agilicus.com; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KWv5xSG9QoLTz4DqUSW6aVKpyn9t0VIbmRpWYl2N7Xw=; b=PMukrJA0oUQDovMkDIlm7HTQc3BZSZA7bodTGEm1j/yq0Ao2V5iaCK3t1J8OgsgM96 J7lxY8FhkNTFo9d/Ok4DJr3n/43WgrNJ58HHzCIHPAGbFJii9mmS5YQGiVYZ7SKfQmX+ B3yxX4Fq9+AWEUXwpS4WMCbBZqGCC8gjkSMGR+36oGck9z1EzoTbcfzRp64MRgg6wCFD CxheF6ctvPH2avREn1Y1VHhJfSZQB+tMIrnFsAxGVqCkngiHPevL7hSc/lrbpcTG/JYt XaQXwQb+yH/4W+g4E1ukhqqFK6/U8Qx2Jb2SRXyXgTzL04CWYEqTmlnJdPbJJ/uzW2c7 Ev6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KWv5xSG9QoLTz4DqUSW6aVKpyn9t0VIbmRpWYl2N7Xw=; b=jVYFVX5efxr6UTJ8w+elHuFdlA6uL3v8i7XTAn1rHpK8KYdk0Crh5j9CUKT7JL5yAh A+QvTQ7Kq11U3Iry/RyU/WBcDtS578vMZy1bbZf+rZZftMB8jqmPQ7/47ndJjSb85sOy /28PiJ6Bv2QNAi9Xvjd4FBdoq0D0DkDbwjIx5ulrJQLTYP093SMTWfZsJDcKRSaPtevt AsDcC2RTQJmmkJ/CiyeGe15RuRw7zFRXtDMBkwhTkZonT7Le0dlHoC41ww3uvDLF5iCK Jb86iiWXY/ZWyMHLpYwsXehmQzrAw66P6mPs8rZwrwBDsjxr1sdSdURk5wv7gc/v/dFI HSEA==