Re: [Captive-portals] AD review of draft-ietf-capport-rfc7710bis-03

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 27 April 2020 14:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=g5xiXAFtg7xb/XfA2oS822U8fUnSJQDma0aXbb98hIk=; b=ei2N+npU4B4rQPkodRrSc6tfQIjwpAzgRCI+rkB40Xtq5pZzROKJ2R39OVc0/ZmiHl rGIeroUfYoZyCpCIUfc8uJPs9UW4h0Q9uN/+GEPofBL6zY3H+WLVblM3elZDfKO/GBQl wwd7/lPAUcRDV0YakFxFH/yQaP6mvdV4vzgcf1xA7ibio63u+fo6Oge0BNkfRUe8kqYx eThDYA7JFpsw6nwNb/3uo+XFfqfKZ8lEf8VnRkxQpPXPs6JyY5y33R/tL26j3XofF97p TS3qdS1XrCc88+7JxhAekdKHpY67IumnXV+7K2zNa4+M7xx+VBtBxUmmwOWus707tJB1 te4w==