Re: [Captive-portals] AD review of draft-ietf-capport-architecture-07

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 27 April 2020 14:21 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TWr72PZnb+kqGFDPNnUd1SgAI94zOMkQa4Has2+TtUA=; b=Xh4e36EFLOeVcSgVwqjqquuYxHBdiWDjJyI3WcOENwWwWx5huZ5A1imRpjFnvWqzLg gjW866rPYliSoDWQVmIziQ1peY7y3irJbloX6yJcnf7u0gkA2x63x/D7i8ARqLgwYsvO anktSoKuY5NqmKxYvVHCTBBj7kRWZCTS4FcZdXJD/mTiRdBySaTxmkvPTCWHnBsHHgyw Rz6Hdr9IOCSYHs9dkd3zb3N7G3y04RvwyQfNJ87WYRXTmFR1K3S4F9LXNkS476dDtnC2 syhB7aEYVMB27zXo1IbjbqlwZl60wCoobY17Z62IW4xsr6a1ETSx0J9GHfdrg029G5q5 a6GQ==