[Captive-portals] AD review of draft-ietf-capport-architecture-07

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 24 April 2020 23:36 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-transfer-encoding; bh=UbV1mUYyzr3mK5z6yJPUUcM1uld+xEvKhX5FlG4Z3do=; b=ZxRObsDnBWU+YZyEk+9mf9Tqk/fCpwMIT8pbcO23ueh4KAZvgM2YLb69oRm/V1UgQA deR8ceB6xeT3Y/zEtSXJRJdkqaS2w0KDZtftVhhJTRCXsAaNe3g+E/gvvbpzm0Tc4p+d egOZAed1n14oVR1YIGK4N7QerI9EMXmhp+zL6MKEse5bubPRoSzx8rCZlYoHnQcc0lRQ 9g6l+0I0NiQBOxbNpDZdnNxzrFcr4PnVSDpCR9zarmPxh9MXGT/xGSg+GfpqS2BsEUeo k8IGhNRt2XoqfXHRgrJ+wIeVCe9B0rKFpy7BSxnmw0E9J28T/iPFv/ivk2jF6fFTAi4n 8LoA==