Re: [Casm] New Version Notification for draft-kumar-requirements-and-framework-00.txt

"Xie Chongfeng" <xiechf.bri@chinatelecom.cn> Wed, 08 February 2017 13:52 UTC

Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 21:51:59 +0800
From: Xie Chongfeng <xiechf.bri@chinatelecom.cn>
To: Rakesh Kumar <rkkumar@juniper.net>, "'Liushucheng (Will)'" <liushucheng@huawei.com>, "marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca" <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca>
Cc: Rakesh Kumar <rkkumar@juniper.net>, "'ian.farrer'" <ian.farrer@telekom.de>, "normen.kowalewski@telekom.de" <normen.kowalewski@telekom.de>, "CASM@ietf.org" <CASM@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Casm] New Version Notification for draft-kumar-requirements-and-framework-00.txt

One of the basic requirments of centralized address management is that the mechanism shouled be aligned with the routing system, for instance, when one address block is allocated to an network equiment, the routing entry correspondent to this address block will be broadcasted accordingly, otherwise, the network will not work correctly.  Similarly,when one address block is withdrawl from an given network equipment, the routing entry will be withdrawl as well.

Chongfeng Xie

xiechf.bri@chinatelecom.cn