Re: [Casm] casm proposed charter v20170807

"lichen.bri@chinatelecom.cn" <lichen.bri@chinatelecom.cn> Sat, 12 August 2017 02:00 UTC

Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 09:59:51 +0800
From: "lichen.bri@chinatelecom.cn" <lichen.bri@chinatelecom.cn>
To: Blanchet <marc.blanchet@viagenie.ca>, casm <casm@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Casm] casm proposed charter v20170807

Hi, Marc,

Thank you! I think the charter for CASM  you proposed is ok , and we will modify our drafts about the Architecture and YANG models of interfaces, and then we could have a discussion about them.

Best Regards

Chen Li

李  晨  Li Chen
中国电信北京研究院 网络技术与规划部 网络演进与规划中心
电话:010-50902891/18910853955
邮箱:lichen.bri@chinatelecom.cn
只为成功找方法,不为失败找借口
Chen  Li
Network Evolution and Planning Center
Network Technology & Planning Department
China Telecom Corporation Limited Beijing Research Institute
Email:lichen.bri@chinatelecom.cn
Tel: +86-10-50902891
Mobile: +86-18910853955