Re: [Casm] I-D Action: draft-li-casm-address-pool-management-architecture-00.txt

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Sun, 25 June 2017 04:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:organization:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HE8jBfAxa59S3gygAboMHHejTNDxwctcH0/MoKhJISY=; b=gk/DiZ6M6pCI2LUvzCS4IcEVh05dTQ5Kz05LjJ0igo5N2v37rQ6VNYp5Nb7hYkaeSr 1DS1l81qAuxaSElLrvt3TjYzDwfS+0vXx9TwuGXWr8+90uw6wc6Nct6M23wUEhs1FRal 5Nkf9ZQ3PzFD5UZ8YdWCQIf+x1ePsK1kk9efUVlJOunuQDAcZ9aL/CoWw7y/5U0+6Vf+ Ump3x8+gtP9IeQjF7hdvXxTlOAXMNU70s3XkM99taHh9pcqU+2cjyPCcM5rywR8CytNX dDWvZeQI+TjLp6/JgWLwmvGVKruknW+D0/B+JOpomVXDwAYMZHMacC9xrElOYm/4o0tR 4j+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:organization :message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to :content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HE8jBfAxa59S3gygAboMHHejTNDxwctcH0/MoKhJISY=; b=Jlby/KUmnzbrDrN15G6/4R25LwQ7qB2+WX6eoHYGte8Z2xQxUZLLrpkB9vjjNGkeL6 6HEIIxVTTKKjqNOglpZmfgDnsbR4rLUZPuVBjcC1m4mxY8UO1rqApqBeIusHlF1K2hCW tsgGCzc1+3zrkokfxkto1eLm8TPyPMLLaXz2sKEaYZWstB6P5KXw0ov+XjFcAHb0J0Yv +SUAvmwPGAQiHdCTe3enCPdwsA4LHe8M8fi+oXVdowE8OrpYwuv+sIBOoRIRbjR4Afqw S0XODVwr03S7yHbVjV5OmXVoMV50nya1xkOXLApZNMf+LnC9WjcvXwh3GqfN8FNP4IXs Vsmw==