BLACK GOLD

removals@prontomail.com Sat, 13 January 2001 14:14 UTC

From: removals@prontomail.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:15:08 -0500
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: BLACK GOLD
Sender: owner-ietf-cat-wg@lists.Stanford.EDU

REICIPE FOR FREE SMOKING:- STIR  500 SEEDS INTO SOIL (YOU PROVIDE SOIL), SIMMER FOR 10 WEEKS. NOW INTRODUCE THE PLANTS TO YOUR GARDEN, THEY WILL BE VISITING YOUR FLOWER BEDS FOR 3 TO 4 MONTHS. YOU WILL BE ACCUSED OF GROWING POT PLANTS, LAUGH IT OFF. TO FIND OUT MORE GO TO THE SITE, IT IS PACKED WITH INFORMATION, AND SEE THE FILM ON PAGE ONE FOR THE END PRODUCT!

50 Tobacco plants and 1x8 metres of garden = 5000 cigarettes worth nearly #1000.Our kit contains 500 seeds, you work it out. If you smoke and have green / nicotine stained fingers, stuck for a Challenge in the New Year, try an outdoor hobby. If you are a non smoker and think this will encorage people to smoke, forget it! It takes a commited smoker to spend 4 months during there Summer in the garden growing this weed, only to set fire to it afterwards.Visit www.smoke4free.com , we provide the seeds and full instructions on growing to curing, on line help, and free membership with your order.

This is a one-time mailing, your address will automatically be removed from our mailing list.