[Cbor] Fwd: [hackathon] Formal Languages at the Hackathon

Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org> Wed, 06 November 2019 17:16 UTC

From: Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 18:16:22 +0100
To: cbor@ietf.org, t2trg@irtf.org
Subject: [Cbor] Fwd: [hackathon] Formal Languages at the Hackathon

Interesting discussion at the hackathon mailing list…

BTW, we are thinking about getting together in a corner of the hackathon room with all the people that work on a hackathon project that employs CBOR, so we can have some chatting about cross-pollination and coordination of that side as well.

Grüße, Carsten