Re: [Cbor] [EXTERNAL] Re: draft-ietf-cbor-date-tag-02 - handling of time zone offsets

Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de> Thu, 16 July 2020 17:49 UTC

X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A2EbBgDtkRBf/xwBYJlgHQEBAQEJARIBBQUBQIFKAoF5gR6BMwqEKZEOm34LCwEBAQEBAQEBAQYBARgLCgIEAQEChEoCghUBJDgTAhABAQYBAQEBAQYEAgKGRAxDARABgnyBAwEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEWAkNVEgEBHQEBAQECAQEBIQ8BBTYLBQsJAg4KAgImAgInIBAGAQwBBQIBAYJXSwGCXB8FC487mwR2gTKFUYM4gToGgQ4qAYY+hjMPgUw/gREnD4JaPoJcAQEBAYE0gz+CYASSSqJDKAeBWYEHgQcEC5g+BQoekS0Gjg4rhRqMN559AgQCCQIVgWpogRNNJE+CaVAXAg2HfoZXiE6FRHICATQCBgEHAQEDCXyBVosQgTUBgRABAQ
X-IPAS-Result: A2EbBgDtkRBf/xwBYJlgHQEBAQEJARIBBQUBQIFKAoF5gR6BMwqEKZEOm34LCwEBAQEBAQEBAQYBARgLCgIEAQEChEoCghUBJDgTAhABAQYBAQEBAQYEAgKGRAxDARABgnyBAwEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEWAkNVEgEBHQEBAQECAQEBIQ8BBTYLBQsJAg4KAgImAgInIBAGAQwBBQIBAYJXSwGCXB8FC487mwR2gTKFUYM4gToGgQ4qAYY+hjMPgUw/gREnD4JaPoJcAQEBAYE0gz+CYASSSqJDKAeBWYEHgQcEC5g+BQoekS0Gjg4rhRqMN559AgQCCQIVgWpogRNNJE+CaVAXAg2HfoZXiE6FRHICATQCBgEHAQEDCXyBVosQgTUBgRABAQ