[Cbor] Challenges in supporting bignum tag

Emile Cormier <emile.cormier.jr@gmail.com> Wed, 01 December 2021 23:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=4htvDYwNCDhO+kT+ZarIi2Me0hvnN7VeqakU5LpTt2g=; b=Ctif0P8/NvKHXxMo8NqbX3n4LYvlkWSNgH1+Vq4Q5H+glwLlRQOnBmEqz2HpbMJT9x uPGG4qrGXXKK3ixDwp8OhWgfqz8oWBpqi/J7Sq/hs5f1floTFwmGOGds2dJp3arxgxhn ScC/VWvyORiH/RqmvVKU8x6daYDt+r5UJkd3UTcrgeDGolQOcIOJI7U4SLZYFXdfLkiD zvbm66/5UpdE92H7XcBc01TnZJTqaoytAq4XAvgrNdCrN/RnEspIj2WT6jluAGQK+hWb 5HOtvLyBDOFMhOBS74qLFRxvuNrV7pbXatwaQAVrVL8QYm+1QfqJ4zahgCWutxIHKKoD OelA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=4htvDYwNCDhO+kT+ZarIi2Me0hvnN7VeqakU5LpTt2g=; b=aVSCdRoOR36thZZrTg1rk0L4rS/APYI9r/hZDlKfnBXhxfb05g13IyTHkcItRQwr8o 6CK+wkjq4APTFeBmZix2kVpg1mbHk0pUw+4Q9ZXNsXAVQm+k7XMdpOcMEkklOnYVM9Ye esTWdcqqP/NHowL2doWM1sPZ4DtFH7m+V+Jyk99Savfn3sw6fw8Ooh087i3+jlHAv4vo lmVPeryT/vT9B3t3miubSPOYwNcRSxDL3dQVI1pkiduIbjcJAUNwj/VQy7upXH29x2o1 SidrWOtTzuGWU5O7yRk1+MT6Sbf96SjH9FKe3g0S2lScB0C2zcZSaAzRhVu3zj6ek9Go GexA==