[Cbor] New EAT draft using CDDL for information model

Laurence Lundblade <lgl@island-resort.com> Fri, 05 July 2019 18:52 UTC

From: Laurence Lundblade <lgl@island-resort.com>
To: cbor@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 11:52:19 -0700
Subject: [Cbor] New EAT draft using CDDL for information model

This separates the information model from the data model. The information model is described using CDDL. I used a CDDL group for each claim. Hopefully this is a good way to do it. In later sections the extra details needed for CBOR and JSON syntax are given. I’m not so much after conversion between them. What is important that they both be able to express the same claims so you don’t have a situation where “you have to use CBOR if you want claim XXX” (or vice versa).

LL