[CCAMP] 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-03.txt

"Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical &Microwave Technology Research Dept)" <zhenghaomian@huawei.com> Tue, 19 June 2018 01:22 UTC

From: "Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical &Microwave Technology Research Dept)" <zhenghaomian@huawei.com>
To: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 01:22:32 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.57.78.212]
Subject: [CCAMP] 答复: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-03.txt

Hi, Tom,

Thank you for providing the information. I fully agree with you and would like to spend some effort on make the work easier to read. However, I need some guidance and toolkit (UML editing is not sufficient) to accomplish the work.

I also received some similar problems from other YANG editors, maybe a side-meeting in Montreal would be helpful for us to deal with it. Your suggestion are highly welcomed, thanks.

Best wishes,
Haomian