Re: [CCAMP] OSPF OTN considerations post IETF 82 (Issue 1/2)

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Wed, 30 November 2011 21:51 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:51:17 -0500
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>
Cc: CCAMP <ccamp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] OSPF OTN considerations post IETF 82 (Issue 1/2)

So you're basically arguing that SC shouldn't be used to indicate
different levels of hierarchy, i.e., usage (b) in my earlier message,
and that the definition of PSC-1 -> n was flawed.  Right?

Which then reduces the meaning of SC to simply and indicator of label
type and ISCD format indicator.

Is this your position?

Lou