Re: [CCAMP] 2nd WG last call on draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib

"Masanori Miyazawa" <ma-miyazawa@kddilabs.jp> Thu, 05 April 2012 11:37 UTC

From: Masanori Miyazawa <ma-miyazawa@kddilabs.jp>
To: 'Acee Lindem' <acee.lindem@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 20:37:42 +0900
Cc: 'CCAMP' <ccamp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] 2nd WG last call on draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib

Hi, Acee

Thank you for your comments.

I modified the definition of the bandwidth based on your comments.
In order to use the Float32TC, the Float32TC is imported in this mib, the
syntax of the objects related to TE bandwidth is defined as Float32TC.
Would that be right?

-----example-----------
tedMaxBandwidth OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX       Float32TC
    UNITS        "bit per seconds"
    MAX-ACCESS   read-only
    STATUS       current
    DESCRIPTION
      "This indicates the maximum bandwidth that can be used on this link in
this direction."
REFERENCE
	 " Traffic Engineering (TE) Extensions to OSPF Version 2, [RFC
3630], 2.5.6"
::= { tedEntry 14 }

Regards,
Masanori