Re: [CCAMP] EXTERNAL: RE: Comments and questions on draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-01

"Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com> Tue, 20 August 2019 11:33 UTC

From: "Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com>
To: "Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com>, Stephen Cheng <Stephen.Cheng@Aviatnet.com>, Jonas Ahlberg <jonas.ahlberg@ericsson.com>, "draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-topo-yang@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-topo-yang@ietf.org>
CC: "CCAMP (ccamp@ietf.org)" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 11:32:56 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.169.30.234]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] EXTERNAL: RE: Comments and questions on draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-topo-yang-01

Thanks for the chairs’ help to set up the webex meeting, please see the following information:

CCAMP Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

Meeting number (access code): 647 343 270

Meeting password: D7dhCJpZ

Occurs every Thursday effective Thursday, August 22, 2019 until Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM, (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

7:00 am  |  (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr

Join<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma65a6a5186962890ec535e711ec3d3f9>

Join by phone

Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)

1-650-479-3208<tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*647343270%23%23*01*> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

1-877-668-4493<tel:1-877-668-4493,,*01*647343270%23%23*01*> Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m57c83575d64804b110f94f798d438720>  |  Toll-free calling restrictions<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>