Re: [CCAMP] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-02.txt

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Thu, 21 June 2018 13:39 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: t.petch <ietfc@btconnect.com>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
CC: "Martin, David (Nokia - CA/Ottawa)" <david.martin@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 13:39:21 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.118]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-02.txt

Hi Tom,

Thank you for providing good and constructive comments. I would take most of your concerns/comments; basically we have a good model to look after - microwave yang model :)

In regards to your last comment on the protocol types grouping, I would defer to yang doctor review. The list is enumerated as flat by the MEF reference document: "Subscriber Layer 1 Connectivity Service Attributes", Working Draft (WD) v0.09 December 13, 2017.

Best regards,
Young